COVID-19 Business Operations Update
Trojan Technologies is closely monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic and its various impacts on our associates, customers, suppliers, and partners around the world.
We are committed to providing the highest level of service and support possible during these unprecedented times, and our continuity plan addresses our ability to continue business operations, at corporate offices around the world and remotely, to ensure that our customers can continue to communicate with us.
We’re here for you. Thank you for your continued business and partnership.
Important Contact Information For Customers
For Residential Customers
- To inquire about replacement parts for VIQUA systems, click here
- For technical support, call 1-800-265-7246 or email email@example.com
For Municipal and Industrial Customers
- For technical support and service, please call 1-866-388-0488 (in North America) or +1 519-457-2318 (international), or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- To inquire about replacement parts for TrojanUV systems, click here
- To inquire about replacement parts for Aquafine systems, click here
- Please call +1 519-457-3400 or 1-888-220-6118, or click here
Recent advancements are making it more appealing than ever for the dairy industry to replace heat pasteurization in favor of ultraviolet inactivation to treat water for its production needs. Complying With the Pasteurized Milk Ordinance (PMO) To comply with the...
The aquaculture industry relies on the quality of water used to incubate fish eggs and rear juvenile fish. Water abundance and purity continue to decrease, while disease concerns found in source waters continues to increase. Aquaculture water treatment has remained a...
Even before COVID-19, Legionella had the distinction of being one of the leading water-borne disease agents in the USA, with reported cases growing more than five-fold from 2000-2017 (CDC). But now, as COVID-19 and stagnant water due to building closures collide, the...