COVID-19 Business Operations Update
Trojan Technologies is closely monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic and its various impacts on our associates, customers, suppliers, and partners around the world.
We are committed to providing the highest level of service and support possible during these unprecedented times, and our continuity plan addresses our ability to continue business operations, at corporate offices around the world and remotely, to ensure that our customers can continue to communicate with us.
We’re here for you. Thank you for your continued business and partnership.
Important Contact Information For Customers
For Residential Customers
- To inquire about replacement parts for VIQUA systems, click here
- For technical support, call 1-800-265-7246 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For Municipal and Industrial Customers
- For technical support and service, please call 1-866-388-0488 (in North America) or +1 519-457-2318 (international), or email email@example.com
- To inquire about replacement parts for TrojanUV systems, click here
- To inquire about replacement parts for Aquafine systems, click here
- Please call +1 519-457-3400 or 1-888-220-6118, or click here
Vendée Eau is securing a future supply of drinking water with the Jourdain pilot programme that will recycle treated wastewater to supplement the Jaunay Reservoir Meeting the demand for clean water has never been more challenging. Communities around the world are...
In this episode of Water Talk from Water Online, Andrew Daley from Trojan Technologies discusses UV AOP treatment. This treatment involves using UV light with an oxidant to treat water that has environmental contaminants. Contaminants that this method can treat...
The City of Oceanside, located in Southern California, is like many cities in the region in that most of their drinking water is imported, traveling to the community from hundreds of miles away. Imported water is brought in from the Colorado River and the Bay Delta in...